Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Jayk

Default Tiny & Kerio Personal Firewall

Reguest: Oldversion Tiny Firewall (before version 4.0)

Can anybody help me out here ??

With the oldversion you could adjust every connection/port/program as you wanted, in the new one most settings are made automatic, and leave you with less control

ThX

Lexx

I have got old version of this program.

Version: Kerio Personal Firewall 2.1.4

Anyone intressted?

Super Moderator

Thanks for the offer Lexx, I presently do have just about every single version of KPF,"Kerio Personal Firewall", as well as just about every older version of TPF, "Tiny Personal Firewall."
    I am not sure if the site will host older versions of either of these apps yet.

scroob

I would like to see this archived here. This is still absolutely the best free personal firewall there is. Since Kerio has released Version 4 (which is not nearly as good) they have buried the download for 2.1.5 in a server directory that's impossible to find unless you know the URL.

The only time Kerio even mentions 2.1.5 on their site is in reference to "upgrading."

Who knows when they will take it down completely? This great program needs to be saved, and oldversion.com is the place for it.

Here's the URL:

http://www.kerio.com/dwn/kpf/kerio-pf-2.1.5-en-win.exe

Super Moderator

edited

Originally posted by scroob@Jan 28 2004, 06:59 PM
    I would like to see this archived here.
    The only time Kerio even mentions 2.1.5 on their site .....
    Here's the URL:
    http://www.kerio.com/dwn/kpf/kerio-pf-2.1.5-en-win.exe
    Thats a good link locustfurnace isnt trying to discourage you,rather encourage posters to take some time (goslow) & search the forum and post in a relevant thread and do not think your post is less likely to be seen in an existing thread I would say the opposite would apply as its much easier to sort through fewer threads than many for an example you can look at this xtreme O.V.forum search <name :rolleyes:> I havnt named it for fear of turning this thread into another one.

edit: The above 2.1.5 link broke, new link available in this thread

guest_Tom

I like version 2.14 - there is still a link to it via the Security Software on Nonags

The original poster is right about v4 - it&#39;s terrible and brings in a load of additional features you don&#39;t need like advert/images removal - just use your browsers for that&#33; :lol:

Rockman.EXE

Program Name: Tiny Personal Firewall
    Current version: 5.5 build 1332
    Desired versions: 2.0 (freeware version)
    Description: A firewall know to be a popular alternative to Zonealarm. In the past when Tinysoft released a new version of their firewall, they&#39;d make the previous version freeware. IIR 2.0 was the last version to be made freeware before they discontinued that policy.

Super Moderator

TPF has already been requested on the board in the past. you can find the previous thread here.
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...&st=0#entry2847

Please search before making requests (mentioned under the pinned topic) and reply under existing threads to help keep already requested apps together.
    This makes is simpler for those who search.

If a previous thread does not contain the version you seek, its alright to add your request into the thread. in this case, i added the v2.0 after reading this thread.

Listing of Freeware & Shareware Firewalls (previous thread)