Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mailwasher

IV

I'd like the version before 2.0.40.
    The main difference is that Mailwasher 2.0.40 (Free) only suppoort one mail account. The Version before that supports more than one.
    Thanks
    I

Manstealer

I have versions 1.23, 1.24, and 1.33

Jeff Needle

Hello all.

I wonder if someone can direct me to a source for Mailwasher version 2.0.14. Subsequent betas and releases reduced the feature set. I have 2.0.4, and I'm crippled by it. The older version allows for multiple e-mail accounts.

Thanks!

Jeff Needle
    jeff.needle@general.com

guest_Barbara-Ann

Jeff -
    At DSLReports http://www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,639...sware~mode=flat

scroll down the page to the Zip of mailwasher2b28.exe.

Barbara-Ann

Super Moderator

good find Barbara,
    the above is Mailwasher v2.0.28 beta
    not sure if thats what your wanting, Jeff. Since you asking for 2.0.14. I'll have to look around for it on some CD's

I have 4 old versions of mailwasher. How do I go about adding them to the site?

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Guest@Sep 20 2003, 07:12 AM
    I have 4 old versions of mailwasher. How do I go about adding them to the site?
    at the moment you could email the owners and send them the file, but do not expect to see it online. I have sent files to OV in May, and they were never added. and have sent other files since then.
    The owners were working on the site for a while. but i am not sure how the status of the OV site and if they are planning to add new files in the distant future, or have decided to be content with the almost 400 files already hosted.

I have just been emailing files to requests i am able to fill. or uploading those files to different servers so a file can be received. you might want to email the person who requested the file - if they are a registered user, if they did not register, then i guess you can just hold onto the files.

guest_Tommy

Originally posted by Manstealer@Aug 21 2003, 03:54 PM
    I have versions 1.23, 1.24, and 1.33
    Can you pass on 1.33 please
    tommyleprechaun@hotmail.com and I will whizz you my (real) email address - or if you like you can post it to hotmail -

Funkynassau

I am looking for MailWasher version 1.32. I have 1.33 but it has this bug where it doesnt open totally, there's a blank space at the top of the screen. I read about this at computergripes.com and it's just the way the program is. By having this space, you cant see if any mail is being processed at the server, you have to resize the screen first. Does anyone know where I can find 1.32? I've looked a lot with no success. I dont want a newer one as it only checks one account, not multiple accounts.

Thanks
    Funkynassau