Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Mailwasher

vansrme

locustfurnace,
    will do, and thanks! which version of the ones you posted had the Hotmail support?

chris

vansrme

Got it! It was version 2.0 with Hotmail support. Thanks again to all who responded.

chris

Rett

Program Name: Mailwasher
    Desired versions: 2.0.40b or last free version
    Description:checks email

Originally posted by Rett@Jan 5 2005, 05:09 PM
    Program Name: Mailwasher
    Desired versions: 2.0.40b or last free version
    When making requests it is usally helpful to also search the thread you are making the request in !

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3 ( Go to first unread post )
    ===========================================
    EDIT: you can get the latest (current) "free" version here : http://www.firetrust.com/... it will be a full featured trial which will revert to a limited "free" version.
    My original post assumed you would be looking for the last free featured version as this would be one of the leading uses of O.V.com.
    Thus when making requests the more accurate info you give as to your requirements the greater likelyhood of a result.
    Requesting a beta will not necessarily make the file any more free.
    You may also want to take a closer look at the home address you provided.

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Goslow@Jan 5 2005, 08:58 PM
    When making requests it is usally helpful to also search the thread you are making the request in !

They originally posted in a NEW thread, it has been merged since. So they were unaware of this thread to begin,

Originally posted by locustfurnace+Jan 6 2005, 01:45 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (locustfurnace @ Jan 6 2005, 01:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    <!--QuoteBegin--Goslow
    @Jan 5 2005, 08:58 PM

When making requests it is usally helpful to also search the thread you are making the request in &#33;
    They originally posted in a NEW thread, it has been merged since. So they were unaware of this thread to begin,[/b][/quote]Oh&#33; so thread should read forum, I&#39;m not sure if thats much of an improvement.
    Still I&#39;ll give a 6.2/10 for request format, not bad for a first attempt (or hav they been deleted ;)

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Goslow@Jan 6 2005, 02:56 AM
    Still I&#39;ll give a 6.2/10 for request format, not bad for a first attempt (or hav they been deleted
    Alot of people follow the request, post accordingly, but skip searching.

Am looking for Mail Washer 2.0 Free. I had it on an old computer and never saved the program. If anyone has it and could send it to me in a zip file would appreciate it. email ladyro323@yahoo.com
    Thanks a million.

Rona

Old Timer

MailWasher v2.0.28 beta - Last non-crippled version

Link:

http://digidownload.libero.it/molearchive3...lwasher2b28.zip

Administrator

Originally posted by rlf9440@Jul 14 2005, 03:15 PM
    Am looking for Mail Washer 2.0 Free. I had it on an old computer and never saved the program. If anyone has it and could send it to me in a zip file would appreciate it. email ladyro323@yahoo.com
    Thanks a million.

Rona
    hi rona, all requests need to made using the pinned topic How to request an app at the top of the forum,luckily Old timer has answered your request, all requests should be answered here on the board so it helps all who visit instead of one person via an email.
    simply me