Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

toma29

Does anyone know where I can find a copy of My Advanced Maillist and Address Book? I've been looking all over for it. I don't want My Deluxe or My Maillist. It has to be Advanced. Thanks.

Grandma (moderator)

Are you really sure that My Advanced Maillist and Address Book is a shareware product?
    After I have spent quite a lot of time searching for this program I have come to the conclusion that My Advanced Maillist is not a shareware. I might be wrong but I am pretty sure I’m not. The only thing I found was lots and lots and lots of crack and serials.
    My advice to you is to try with eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by toma29 View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find a copy of My Advanced Maillist and Address Book? I've been looking all over for it. I don't want My Deluxe or My Maillist. It has to be Advanced. Thanks.
    I am currently useing "my advanced maillist & address book" It does exist but its very old. I recently downloaded it into my new PC and now I can't register it and am stuck ???? Any suggestions?

Default My Advanced Maillist & Address Book

Quote Originally Posted by toma29 View Post

I have a copy of My Advanced Maillist & Address Book - I was looking for an upgrade to it and can't seem to find it.

Default My Advance Mail List

I currently own and use a copy of this program. When the number of times I can continue to use prior to registration gets close to zero, I reload the software in a new directory and get a fresh start.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by jaygordon62 View Post
    I currently own and use a copy of this program. When the number of times I can continue to use prior to registration gets close to zero, I reload the software in a new directory and get a fresh start.
    own a copy ?? if you owned a copy then it would be a registered version and not a trial version as you indicate it is,unless we are missing something as therese has already pointed way back i also can find no reference to a shareware version
    simply me

Default My Advanced Mail List and Address Book

Want to buy old version.
    jrbeavon33573@yahoo.com

Release Candiate 1

Quote Originally Posted by fivestar View Post
    Want to buy old version.
    jrbeavon33573@yahoo.com
    I'll bet this post doesn't stay on for long !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!