Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Boonex Dolphin PHP script is SCAM! Beware!

Boonex is a scam. I had to purchase their "Advanced" membership first to be able to contact anyone to ask questions or get help. Then after purchasing a license for $39 I posted on their forums and was dog piled by their staff and premium members who have been around so long they forgot how to be polite.

I never got the software working because most hosts have restrictions for the .EXE files that are in the software.

I sent emails to their staff about the abuse in their forums and never received any replies. I never received any support replies either...you have to purchase a Premium Membership to get direct help.

Needless to say, my request for a refund has been ignored and they have blocked my access to any support channels available on their site.

DO

NOT

WASTE

YOUR

MONEY

OR

YOUR

TIME

Their sales gimick is to suck you in with the "Free Version". Then you look at their forums and think you will be able to get some support but after you pay, their Premium Members will pounce you and the first thing you want to do is go buy a Premium Membership so they can stop calling you newb etc. But don't get sucked in. They just want you to spend that money and you will never see your $20 again..or your $5...or your $39.

I am very frustrated because I have received absolutely ZERO communication from their staff...and I am out money I could have used on something else. I am contacting the authorities in their country as well as their hosts city here in the U.S. with a complaint. Had they at least responded, I wouldn't feel so upset about it. but to not even respond it just fraudulent and unprofessional. Boonex is a scam. Andrew Sivtsov (Boon) is a scammer. Try googling boonex scam.

Administrator

Lesson learned there,do the research before buying not after.How did you pay ?? if by card or paypal contact them and see if they can recover your money,your card issuer should be able to help you.
    simply me