Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Ztree

taffy

i am chasing ver:1.47 of ztree, pls help if you can.

LAKOTA

I can not help until you ask for it. Tell me the problem and I will do my best. After all, we are on this planet together. would you help someone who asked? I would

Grandma (moderator)

Reply to guest “taffy” (why not register?) and LAKOTA.

I assume that “taffy” wants version 1.47 of the program ZTree from http://www.ztree.com/ and I also assume that “taffy” wants ZTreeWin and not ZTreeBold.

I have spent some hours trying to find version 1.47 but without success.
    Here is the result of my searching:

File name of the current version is ‘ztw1491.exe’. There was a version 1.47 with several updates. You can find the history of version 1.47 here.

An unofficial homepage of ZtreeWin is here. At this site you can find a revision history of ZTreeWin (from the beginning to version 1.41) and a ZTreeWin Forum here. There is also an archive forum here.

The versions of ZTreeWin 1.49.1 and 1. 49 are .exe-files, ‘ztw1491.exe’ and ‘ztw149.exe’ while ZTreeWin 1.41 is a .zip-file, ‘ztw141.zip’. I don’t know when they changed the files from zip to exe.

I don’t know anything about any version between 1.41 and 1.47.

I have not found any URL to version 1.47. The only links I can give are to the following versions: 1.00, 1.11, 1.20, 1.41 and 1.49. If you wish I can post them.

BTW I also found some crack for version 1.47.

This is all I know. Perhaps someone else knows more or has the file.