Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default anyone needs nokia pc suite 6.5?

UPDATE: I do not have the CD anymore. Hard drive crashed, threw the CD away. /update.

Well just saying, if anyone needs Nokia PC Suite 6.5, or if you want to put it on the site, I have the CD here.
    The thing is made for the Nokia 6230i, but if you just install it it'll work with dozens of phones (not sure which but a lot of older models from pre-2006 or something).
    It's multilanguage (or at least the setup so prolly also the software) so anyone can use it.
    Download here: http://updo.nl/a/cd_nok6230i_incl_PcSuite65
    If download gets broken some day mail to lucb1e (at) hotmail [dot] com.
    Last edited by dontbugme; 06-09-2011 at 03:58 PM.

Hi, does that version have the inbuilt player rather than using windows media player? I always found the inbuilt player more convenient & trouble free when I was using Nokia and stuck with the older versions before they switched to Windows media player. But I have a pet hate for all phone manufactures pc software, seems to cause more freezes & crashes than anything else I've come across, but sometimes you cant avoid using them.

Quote Originally Posted by Goslow View Post
    Hi, does that version have the inbuilt player rather than using windows media player? I always found the inbuilt player more convenient & trouble free when I was using Nokia and stuck with the older versions before they switched to Windows media player. But I have a pet hate for all phone manufactures pc software, seems to cause more freezes & crashes than anything else I've come across, but sometimes you cant avoid using them.
    hmm didn't know the new version used WMP, almost never actually use the software.
    Sry for late reply, actually lucky I read it at all (it was sent to a trash mail address) :P