Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

jordanspringer

[B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=7]MSN MESSENGER 5 is soon to be added to oldversions.com hopefully! In July 2003 (I think) Microsoft is releasing MSN MESSENGER 6.0 with many new cool features!!!! These features include: Better video support for WIN XP, built in games! (Play games with people over MSN!!&#33 MORE EMOTIONS!! (75 Total I think, including animated ones!&#33 Much more too.....

SimXP

Main new features are a redesigned conversation window, avatars (you can see their picture and they can see yours), and automatic chat logging.
    However, from what I heard, there have been some complaints about the animated emoticons, so don't count on anything.
    For more info, go to http://www.mess.be/, and select "[Information]" (top left) -> "Latest MSN 6 news"

Peter Manser

The new features are a PAIN for my wife, Carleeta who uses a braille display with Jaws 4.01 and can't use a mouse, because the extra controlls and graphics make it more difficult for her to read and navigate the screen

Every time she sends a message she has to find the message window again to read the replies. It's even worse than 5.0!