Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

nikOteen

Ahhk, I love the programs here, except for IE 1.0 because it totally trashed my comp and I had to reformat yay! :lol:

Anyway, Popupstopper (by Panicware, www.popupstopper.net) has gotten out of hand in its FREE version. They obviously haven't gotten enough people to buy the pay version, because what else does it do besides stop popups all the same? So the company's NEW 3.0!!! version works NO better than the 2.9 or less, and has a (irony--&#62 POPUP splash screen when you start the program, that's gay!@

I scoured the internet looking for 2.9 and finally found it on a korean server that I couldn't read. Now that I have 2.9 back I would like to share it with all of you, so I'll upload it to whoever wants it, or I can put it on my FTP until you download it. No older version is really necessary because up until 3.0 it just kept getting better