Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Microsoft Money

walloongirl

Is it possible to buy a copy of Money 95 and will it work on my Windows xp home version if I should find a copy?
    I really miss the amortization feature where you can plug in an payment on a loan and also a bi weekly payoff ect. This was great for figuring out refinancing a mortgage and all the newer versions don't have this tool. My old computer with Windows 95 came with it pre loaded and I wish that I had a disk. Any help or advise is appreciated.
    lizramsey@hotmail.com<a href="mailto...otmail.com</a>

Not a good Idea w/ XP

Just letting you know, that from my experience with Windows XP and Money 95 (or any older applications, for that matter) was not very good. However, it may have been because the computer was a "lemon" (I returned it months ago) and/or because the disc was burned, and it may have missed some files in the copying process.

Tom

I don&#39;t know about Money 95, but MS Access 95 and PowerPoint 95 work fine on my XP Professional system.

By the way, look at Ebay auction number 2066877613 for MS Money 95. Currently it is selling for a dollar.

walloongirl

Thanks, Tom, I&#39;ll look a ebay.

collie

i can probably get you money95 but i don&#39;t know if you can buy a license.

can you buy licenses for old programs?

H. Brown

I have been searching for MS Money version 2.0. My original disket has failed me. I am unable to put it on my new pc. I would be happy to purchase this software if it were available. Does anyone know where I could find it? I would be greatful for any help on this matter.

Beta

eBay.com is your best bet for it.

Beta

Closed by lightsup55.

This is illegal. You will find it on eBay

David

hey guys,
    does anybody of you know where I can find microsoft money 97???
    i searched a lot on the internet, searched a lot at dc++, searched a lot at ...... but i couldn&#39;t find it
    regards
    David

Super Moderator

Originally posted by FAQS@ http://www.oldversion.com/faq.php
    Why do you only have freeware and shareware?
    This is not a "warez" site. We are able to legally distribute only freeware and shareware, since they are free.
    Since you did not read the HOWTO request an APP, not sure why since it is the first pinned thread on this board. You missed the point of searching before posting, as this has been requested in the past, and answered the same.
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...T&f=3&t=835&hl=
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...T&f=3&t=102&hl=

MS Money is retail, a product sold and no trials offered. It is Illegal to offer a copy of this to anyone. If you need a money managing title. and you want Ms Money, check out ebay.com or http://recycledsoftware.com

Freeware alternatives;

• Simple Budget Freeware
      A very simple, no frills, but functional program that itemises all of your expenses plus your income and then shows you how much money you have left each week, fortnight, month and year. No complicated instructions or interface, start entering data as soon as the program has loaded. Fully functional with no restriction.
    • IngenMoney Pro Freeware
      An ingenious solution to easily gain 100% control of your personal finance. The logical and lively interface blends-in naturally with the way most of us foresee our day-to-day finance. Your budget figures are loaded onto a dynamic virtual calendar that rolls as time go by. Bills are handled by an automatic distribution of your income every time revenues are processed. When due-dates are around the corner, obligations roll-in on your calendar, guidance lights comes on, and the money is there. You will be aware of the funds available for your daily expenses at any given moments, which in turn prevents you from overspending, resulting in a much smoother and secure month-end. The impact on your everyday finance will be significant. This is one financial tool you won&#39;t regret downloading.