Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I'm not sure if peppycomputer will be answering I havent seen the big G here but I'm sure he's
    watching me.
    for communication across realms we do have a resident expert though (;

Buying an old copy is perhaps the best bet for parsons address book if thats what created the files it would be very cheap I imagine but of course that is out of the question as it would spoil the fun of experimentation with its associated hazards so I would propose trying a download trial of broderbunds

Print Shop Deluxe 6.0
    http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/fil...id,5323,00.asp

with this you may or may not be able to open your ab2 files depending on what exactly the files were created with it may also depend on the trial version of the software.

evidence of a parsonstech trial is extremely thin

Help with conversion avaiable here although a different version to the trial.
    http://support.selectsoft.com/produc...ther_Programs_

a bug fix
    http://support.broderbund.com/faq_li...?id=1294818206

17+ items found for The Print Shop broderbund from eBay international sellers
    http://search.ebay.com/The-Print-Sho...refinesearchZ1

0 items found for The Print Shop broderbund
    Located in: Moldova

post your results

Default Parsons Address Book v. 5

Hello All - I am looking for a copy of Parsons Address Book v. 5. This is probably the best version that i've work with that has the least amount of bugs in it. I am willing to pay for it as well.

Thanks,

La_verita

Default need old program, address book 5.0, parson's technology

Hello,

I bought a new computer and the person who transferred my data said that every thing was on my new computer.

I didn't know that I needed the program to open up my address that I've had for 20 yrs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have been on line for a few weeks, looking, looking for anything. Even took the computer back into the shop and he said I actually needed to buy the program. I can even find the program to buy, that my problem.

Thank You,

Sharon

Administrator

Hi Mrsbully
    Welcome to the forums,I merged your post into this existing thread,Please when making requests always follow the pinned topic at the top of this board as this greatly improves your chances of finding the files you require.
    simply me

Default Parsons Address Book 7.0 for XP?

Posted 8-8-08. Does anyone have an installation CD for Parsons Technology Address Book 7.0 or newer for the XP operating system? Was this version ever produced by Parsons? If not, do you know of another brand that will accept the import my files from 7.0?
    Aint new computers fun!!!
    Email your response to: Duckplucker@socal.rr.com
    Thanx!

I too have been looking for Addressbook 7. Somewwhere in my storage room I have the CD. Just haven't found it yet. However, I think I can copy the installation files that will install the complete software program. I'll know for sure this afternoon. I have a friend that bought my old company and his computer went down. He tried to move the progam from the old one to the new one and it didn't work. I've copied the files to CD and if it works I'll let everyone know later. It is a great program that I,ve used for years andI'd hate to lose it. It work in XP and Vista 32 bit version. Ihve it one my new notebook now.

Default Addressbook 7

Just got back and the installation was sucessful. I can burn anyone a working CD.

Default Address Book 6.0

I have an original of Address Book 6.0, would like copy of Address Book 7.0.

Let me know what I need to do.

Default address book version version 6 or 7

HelpifIcan,

I would love to receive and reimburse for a copy of the software disk for Address Book. Please send the information on sending you a check.

Thanks, P Rogers
    Last edited by Peggy Rogers; 09-27-2008 at 02:55 PM.

Default Parsons Technology Address Book Program

I have an older program by Parsons Technology called Address Book. I have the 2.0 version in a floppy, but we had a later version upgrade we cannot find. I liked the format and the way one could print out addresses in book form. I would love to be able to download the most current version, but the company does not exist and I am at a loss on how to proceed.