Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ChasCB

I have been using Parsons Technology's Address Book 6a for Windows for years now and 4 years ago they released version 7. I did not get version 7.
    They no longer write it or support any version of Address Book.
    Does anyone have version 7.

NOTE: Parsons is now apart of Broderbund.com

Thanks. Any help send to Pern@ihug.com.au

Grandma (moderator)

Are you sure this program is a shareware program or that there is a trial/demo of this software?

I have searched and not found any trial/demo so far. On the contrary, I do believe that this program is a retail software. Correct me if I am wrong.

Release Candiate 1

I checked on this also and found that you can download this as a demo and with a thirty day limit withoutpurchase. After that it must be purchased!
    Which makes it a retail software. You are right Grandma :P

ChasCB

You are quite right guys, it is (or was) retail software which I purchased and downloaded from their site.

Peppycomputer: This demo you found, is it version 7? If so where can I get it?

Thanks guys for your help.

Release Candiate 1

As soon as i get off work in the next few days i will find the link for you and leave it here. I belive it is version 7 and must be purchased after trial. give me a couple of days,

roger_post@hotmail.com

Did you find it. I would like to buy it also

hubcox

Default Genandhubcox@cebridge.net

Quote Originally Posted by peppycomputer
    I checked on this also and found that you can download this as a demo and with a thirty day limit withoutpurchase. After that it must be purchased!
    Please let me know where you can download Parsons address book

Hubert Cox

Administrator

searched long and hard for this but with no luck so far,however will keep on looking but just had to say its great to see new members are using the search and adding to existing threads.
    simply me

hubcox

Quote Originally Posted by peppycomputer
    Will this version accept the address book by Parsons with file extension .AB2 If so I would like to have it/ Hubert Cox E-mail genandhubcox@cebridge.net.

hubcox

Default t

[QUOTE=peppycomputer] I checked on this also and found that you can download this as a demo and with a thirty day limit withoutpurchase. After that it must be purchased!
    Which makes it a retail software. You are right Grandma :P[/

Peppycomputer. If you can find download again, I would appreciate knowing where, so I can obtain it even if I have to puchase it.
    Hubert Cox: e-mail genendhubcox@cebridge.net