Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Release Candiate 1

This Is Grandpa,

The site is full of surprises everyday. They come as very open attempts at illegal activities, to very sneaky attempts at the same activities. several of you have let me know about these attempts by either PM or a post that caught my attention and pointed to the problem. Everyone who is with the site and likes the forum help be my eyes, I check my email everyday. I will respond as quickly as I can. I think that most of us 99% feel a need to keep this site healthy and alive. We are from all over the world and from many time zones. If you help me keep watch, we will keep the site alive from illegal activities. I am not alone in my passion for this site, or we would not have so many active members. you can also alert me to bad statements or words. These are not tolerated. we must have a site that young and old can visit and feel that it is a secure place.

Grandma helps me alot in our quest. Like Grandma you can help alot. keep your eyes open and search the old posts. help me dig up the rats. The new ones who have helped I will not name, I will protect the innocent and be the one that the few who try to mess up our nice site, can have an a attitude with.

Once again I would like to thank the 99% of you who really use the site for what it is, a place where people from all over the world can meet in cyber and have a little fun, while they are getting the best software around OLDVERSIONS.

Release Candiate 1

I would like to add to this post that after a lengthy discussion with Grandma, WE have decided that, we are not I anymore, but WE. The I part was there for a reason, now replies become we and edits become we. Grandma and Grandpa now request that any help from any members would be very much welcomed and we will take the attitudes. Grandma and I come from different parts of the world and from different cultures. We have done a lot of intensive study on the problems with the site and we are doing our best to help. You have two people who have never seen each other before who work hand in hand to help. That is what the site is about, cooperation and trust. If you break that trust then sometimes you must be edited. Like Grandma has said in a post reply, we are working on a set of rules and guide lines for the admin to look over. I am not as fluent as Grandma with words and she will be composing the base of the guidelines.

Grandma and Grandpa are watching, we are there to try to keep the site in its bounds. Before you post make sure that the links you put in are legal. If not legal in some way and the moderators concure then it will be edited. We do this with very little or no help from the admin. Grandma and grandpa are moderators not administrators, we do this because we try to help. We make no money from this activity and we spend a lot of hours looking the site over.

Thanks to anyone who has helped and who will help!