Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Accountants Trial Balance for Windows

does anyone know where I could find a copy of an old computer software called ATB (accountant's trial balance) for windows?

Default ATB for Windows version 3.5

I have the 3.4 installation CD and the 3.5 upgrade file on CD (the original upgrade file came on 3.5" disk).

Default Accountants Trial Balance for Windows

Accountants Trial Balance for Windows - Can you tell me if you have a 32-bit version or is it still the old ATBWU (DOS) and/or ATBWU (Win) 16-bit?

If it is a 32-bit version can you send me a copy of the program.

Thanks

Phil Leib
    leib999@optonline.net

Could someone PM me regarding a copy of the 32bit version? Much appreciated.

Default Accountant's Trial Balance

I am sorry to dig up this old post but my friend is frantically searching for this program. he had i tin his old laptop that diied and we would like to install it in his new one if possible. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnA136 View Post
    I am sorry to dig up this old post but my friend is frantically searching for this program. he had i tin his old laptop that diied and we would like to install it in his new one if possible. Thanks in advance!
    saw this thread and figure i should help someone in need. however, this is the internet so at least give me a good reason and i will see what i can do.

Default Atb

Thanks for responding Eric. I really have no compelling reason to give you. Like you said, this is the Internet and you do not know me. I am just trying to help out a friend who it truly computer illiterate. I am a retired high school teacher and am a big believer in Karma. I just like to help others when I can. That is why I volunteer on our local Rescue Squad and teach computer classes for free at the local Senior Center.

Gold

Default atb for windows

Quote Originally Posted by WoodyCPA View Post
    I have the 3.4 installation CD and the 3.5 upgrade file on CD (the original upgrade file came on 3.5" disk).
    Will it work on windows 7