Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

OldVersion.com is now on IRC.

irc1.0id.net on channel #oldversion

if you download mIRC just type /server irc1.0id.net and then /join #oldversion to join the chat. For people that leave their computers on please stay in the chat room. I hope it grows into a nice community. You can talk with me, and other admins and request old versions and we can also answer any questions you have. Another alternative if you don't want to download mIRC is to go to http://www.oldversion.com/chat.php - this may not work for some people and it is preferred that you use mIRC.

Thank you, and have fun chatting!
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper

OldVersion.com chat also provides you with older versions instantly, and some older versions there might come before they appear on the site, you guys should really give it a try..
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper

cilin

Originally posted by ABlix@Jun 16 2003, 09:09 PM
    OldVersion.com chat also provides you with older versions instantly, and some older versions there might come before they appear on the site, you guys should really give it a try..
    Yep. If you're looking for an older version of anything, feel free to drop by and ask. We'll try our best to find it for you

If anyone is having trouble with mIRC please post in this thread and I will try to help you out.
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper

CALM

Well, I downloaded the MIRC, first i tried version 3 then 5. couldnt get either one to work. Got some sort of error mesage, then computer had fits. Am going to uninstall. The only chat I ever used required Java, which I can turn on when I want to, as I usually keep it turned off.

Salopette

If mIRC doesn't work use the other link that Ablix put in his first post.

Originally posted by Salopette@Jan 18 2004, 04:05 PM
    If mIRC doesn't work use the other link that Ablix put in his first post.
    The link did not work for me.

Beta

Originally posted by beanboy89+Jan 18 2004, 05:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (beanboy89 @ Jan 18 2004, 05:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Salopette@Jan 18 2004, 04:05 PM
    If mIRC doesn&#39;t work use the other link that Ablix put in his first post.
    The link did not work for me. [/b][/quote]
    The OldVersion chat has been around for a very long time, so the file may have been deleted.

Due to lack of interest when OldVersion.com chat developed, it is no longer available.
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper