Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hi All!

Well, I'm looking for this version of Stream Down v2.2. Currently, there is only v2.3 at:

Homepage: http://stream-down.cocsoft.com
    Download: http://stream-down.cocsoft.com/down/StreamDown.zip

ANY help GREATLY appreciated. THx.

TankEngine

What about trying StreamBox VCR (do a search on this message board)

It will allow you to download Streaming Files like RM and RAM plus use it like a normal download program. It has basically the same features (based on the website's blurb) as Stream Down v2.2

Tank

yeah. I already have SVCR 2 suite, beta 3.1 smf+turbo. I just thought that maybe this proggy might be better in some way. BTW, are there any stream downloaders that feature a built-in dialer for whenever the connection is dropped, and the dialer will automatically kick in to redial the connection and resume the download? Thx for your reply.

TankEngine

hmmmm.....
    I used to have a program that would reconnect if disconnected. You could even program it to do a dialup at 3am and get the files. Some said that it would even start the PC if it was turned off (ATX motherboard) but I never tested that.

Only problem is, I can't remember what it was called. It was one of the main stream ones. Maybe HA !! It was GetRight.

FreshDownload was also not bad.

Let me know if there's any other way I can help.

Tank

Thx for your reply, Tank.

I already tried GetRight and FreshDownload. As far as I know, both cannot download from mms, rstp, pmn sources like SVCR or StreamDown or NetTransport or any of the other stream downloaders can. GetRight and FreshDownload can only download from FTP and HTTP sources. ;(

more suggestions/comments greatly welcome and 'preciated. thx, tank