Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Nero

  1. #1
    wolverine97
    Guest

    Default

    I'd like to use some older version of Nero. Anyone able to help???? :)

  2. #2
    Flyboy
    Guest

    Default

    What version do you want?

  3. #3
    jonny
    Guest

    Default

    I'd also like an older version of Nero, specifically 5.5.9.17

  4. #4
    Grandma (moderator)
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    335

    Default

    I have the following versions of Nero Burning Rom:
    Nero5578.exe (5.5.7.8)
    Nero5580.exe (5.5.8.0)
    Nero5590.exe (5.5.9.0)
    Nero5599.exe (5.5.9.9)
    Nero55914.exe (5.5.9.14)
    Nero55917.exe (5.5.9.17)

    The present version of Nero (in Jan 2003) is Nero55100.exe.

    I have tranferred the 6 Nero files to OldVersion.com a few minutes ago. I don't know if or when they will appear in the archive of OldVersion.

    If you wish the fil(es) soon I can send them via e-mail. Since the files are rather big I must split them (I use Accusplit) and send them in separate mails. This is no problem. Just send a mail to me or leave a message on this forum.

  5. #5
    Tom
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by jonny@Jan 11 2003, 12:31 PM
    I'd also like an older version of Nero, specifically 5.5.9.17
    Try:
    http://www.software.hoga.pl/download/windo...7/Nero55917.exe (13.02MB)
    or
    http://pliki.republika.pl/multimedia/Nero55917.exe (12.34 MB)

    I'm not sure which version is 5.5.9.17, as they both have this number in their filename

  6. #6

    Default

    Originally posted by Therese@Jan 11 2003, 06:05 PM
    I have the following versions of Nero Burning Rom:
    Nero5578.exe (5.5.7.8)
    Nero5580.exe (5.5.8.0)
    Nero5590.exe (5.5.9.0)
    Nero5599.exe (5.5.9.9)
    Nero55914.exe (5.5.9.14)
    Nero55917.exe (5.5.9.17)

    The present version of Nero (in Jan 2003) is Nero55100.exe.

    I have tranferred the 6 Nero files to OldVersion.com a few minutes ago. I don't know if or when they will appear in the archive of OldVersion.

    If you wish the fil(es) soon I can send them via e-mail. Since the files are rather big I must split them (I use Accusplit) and send them in separate mails. This is no problem. Just send a mail to me or leave a message on this forum.
    http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=nero

    Thank you.
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper

  7. #7
    cmc
    Guest

    Default

    I d/l the nero, however, it states the program has expired then directs me to purchase the new version, am I missing something or was this just a trial version?

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Cmc

  8. #8

    Default

    Originally posted by cmc@Feb 16 2003, 03:58 AM
    I d/l the nero, however, it states the program has expired then directs me to purchase the new version, am I missing something or was this just a trial version?

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Cmc
    This is, of course a trial version.

    http://www.oldversion.com/faq.php
    Why do you only have freeware and shareware?
    This is not a "warez" site. We are able to legally distribute only freeware and shareware, since they are free.
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper

  9. #9
    DJClifft
    Guest

    Default

    Hi everyone! Great site you have here.

    I'm looking for Nero Ver 5.5.10.15a

    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Danny

  10. #10
    TankEngine
    Guest

    Default

    Any reason why you want this one specifically? What's special about it?

    I've got a few versions (not sure which ones right now) although I do know that I've got 5.5.10.7b. I can take a look when I get home to see which other's I've got. Send me an e-mail if you like.

    If I have what you want, you'll have to bare with me, cos my modem is only a poxy 56k.

    Tank


 

Similar Threads

  1. Nero
    By steffieus in forum Programs / Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 04:10 PM
  2. Real One Vs Nero
    By AquaHarmony in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 05:14 PM
  3. Nero Help
    By Arnaux in forum Programs / Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-22-2004, 05:47 AM
  4. Nero Burning Rom 6.0.0.9 Serial Number Solution
    By $alopette in forum Programs / Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-06-2004, 01:39 PM
  5. Uninstall Nero
    By gnslngr in forum Programs / Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 11:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •