Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

While its not THAT hard to type into the browser oldversion.com, or hit the back button about 3 or 4 times, is it possible to get a link back to the oldversion.com homepage from the forums?

I was thinking like making the logo.gif at the top of the forum page link to oldversion.com where it says oldversion.com and where is says forums make it link to the forums home.

Super Moderator

This has been discussed in the past, and since the admins did not make a change back then, I do not see them changing the way things are now.
    If you use a browser which supports multiple tabs, this should not be a problem.

Yes you can read the response I got here some was useful, some trying to turn tables!!

I happen to agree with Tokar and Goslow. A direct link from the forum to the main site would be useful.

The fact that the change wasn't made when Goslow first suggested it, doesn't mean it shouldn't ever happen. The forum was still fairly new, the admins could have had more pressing matters to worry about at the time.

This is kinda stupid, but I was wondering why there wasn't a link to the Old Version website on the Old Version forum. It's just for my own benefit, cuz I wanna be able to just click on the link and go straight to the website.

Otherwise, thanks guys for the great forum! Many of my computer questions have been answered right here, and you guys make it easy to find them. The forum is now my go-to site when I have problems.

Once again, thanks