Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Compuserve

Citrus Buds

Hello, I think the new CompuServe sucks and is slower than the older, more simpler versions. I think you guys can work something up cant'cha?

p.s. i HATE new versions, i just love this site.

a5cii - everything

Please Put up some old windows/dos versions

or programming tools

Originally posted by a5cii - everything@Oct 7 2002, 02:56 PM
    Please Put up some old windows/dos versions

or programming tools
    It wouldnt be legal for us to put up Windows versions, as they are still copyrighted and patented by Microsoft. Copyrights don't expire for a while

Sorry
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper

I obtained CompuServe 2000, and am wondering what is the latest version and whether you guys would like to see it up.

Let me know
    Alex
    http://www.oldversion.com/
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper

CompuServe with 5 versions was added.

Thank you.

http://www.oldversion.com/

Last edited by ABlix at Oct 8 2002, 06:51 AM
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper

guest_BLind

hey the "2000" versions are the newer versions. They have versions basically like AOL. Their interfaces are basically the same. I would like to have the Compuserve version 4.0 or 3.0 if you can find them. It might be hard to do so, because I have tried. I currently have version 5.0. The newest version is 6.0 and they are making Beta versions now but who cares about them right? I love the more simpler, less tacky and less ads. Please respond guys :P

Citrus Buds

Hey! thanks A BUNCH! I appreciate you taking the time to put Compuserve up for me, thats real cool! IM REALLY HAPPY!

Originally posted by guest_BLind@Oct 8 2002, 12:38 PM
    hey the "2000" versions are the newer versions. They have versions basically like AOL. Their interfaces are basically the same. I would like to have the Compuserve version 4.0 or 3.0 if you can find them. It might be hard to do so, because I have tried. I currently have version 5.0. The newest version is 6.0 and they are making Beta versions now but who cares about them right? I love the more simpler, less tacky and less ads. Please respond guys :P
    We have searched very hard for the current CompuServe versions we have, we have version 4.01, and were not able to find 3.0 - Sorry

But, we hope you enjoy the versions we put up there
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper

remjay

Originally posted by guest_BLind@Oct 8 2002, 12:38 PM
    Actually, the latest version is 7.0

The "2000" version actually came in 6.0 and 5.0 flavors. There is also Compuserve 4.x and 3.x... and even Cserve Classic for Windows 3.1

Oh and Compuserve Classic is version 2.61