Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: WinMX

tootsie

What happens when i want too get music download and dont have a credit card is there a site on winmx that you dont need a credit card

Administrator

Originally posted by tootsie@Jul 13 2005, 09:35 AM
    What happens when i want too get music download and dont have a credit card is there a site on winmx that you dont need a credit card
    a little miffed by this question tootsie,winmx is filesharing software that connects you to other filesharers,do a search and read through the forums there has been loads of coverage and this has been covered many times in other threads,if you are unsure of what filesharing is then you may want to check out . www.p2pzone.com which is a dedicated site far better for your needs than oldversion for this particular type of question,as previously stated by many in other threads do be aware that downloading and sharing copyrighted music and software is illegal and does carry a hefty penalty. http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...&highlite=winmx search results for winmx
    simply me

steven

Originally posted by tootsie@Jul 13 2005, 09:35 AM
    [QUOTE]My Webpage