Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by botanist View Post
    I have a CD which came with a digital camers (DF series) labelled Ulead Photoexpress 4.0SE.

It mentions crayon painting tool in the help file so might include what you want. I have only used it to transfer some photos from the camera, so do not know what else it does. I can send it if you want to try.
    Got 4.2 from happyman, so I'm sorted...

Gold

Default Maybe Someone Can Help Me Too

My version was version 3.02 and came with my scanner back in 1996. I've since been upgrading to every version that came out, but stupid me I've been getting rid of the older versions because I didn't need them. Now, many years forward I'm looking for them for sentimental reasons. I have everything from version 8.5 forward to the current X3, but if you can help me with whatever old version you have I'd really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by user101 View Post
    My version was version 3.02 and came with my scanner back in 1996. I've since been upgrading to every version that came out, but stupid me I've been getting rid of the older versions because I didn't need them. Now, many years forward I'm looking for them for sentimental reasons. I have everything from version 8.5 forward to the current X3, but if you can help me with whatever old version you have I'd really appreciate it.
    SORRY, I HAVE RELOCATED AND I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE FILE ANYMORE....PLEASE CONTACT OTHER MEMBERS WHO HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED IT.

Thank you !

Default Ulead Photoimpact 4.2

Quote Originally Posted by user101 View Post
    I have 4.2 if you'd like it.

Gold

Default I certainly would

How would I go about getting it from you?

Thank you for replying.