Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Toolbars

Default Toolbars

Can you add older versions of Toolbars ? I just updated my Yahoo Toolbar and I don't like how it looks and it doesn't even function right. I wanna go back to my old version but don't know how.

Default *update*

*UPDATE* Apparently Yahoo has made it impossible to get back your old toolbar. Being I believe they knew their current toolbar is crap but forcing people to deal with it anyways. I've gone to every website I can find that gives you links to download the older Toolbars and ended up back with the updated version. I think Yahoo went and changed every link so even if you try to download an older toolbar you are actually just downloading the new one again. This is why I never update but I don't know why I had to update this time. Each time you update ... I've learned from experience that updates are never better than the old versions.