Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default msn messenger v 8.5.1235 and windows live messenger the same???

just wondering if msn messenger 8.5.1235 is actually windows live messenger before i download and install it and if not is the old version of windows live messenger available as contrary to my better judgement i upgraded to the new version because i was sick of the pop ups regretting it less than 24 hrs later.
    i end up at this website every time i upgrade my messenger.
    not sure what the version numbers are as i cant find the current version number but am sure its up to 10 or 11 now isnt it? and changed from msn messenger to windows live messenger a couple of versions ago.
    if the last version is available im sure it will be a popular download as everyone i know either hates the new version or refuses to upgrade to it untill they are forced to do so, i dont know anyone who likes it, and it keeps freezing my laptop up sometimes using 50% of my processing power for no apparent reason. saying that internet explorer has been doing that lately also. it seems microsofts software goes from bad to worse maybe its time to switch to a mac lol

Gold

Default msn messenger v 8 5 1235 and windows live messenger the same

thanks guys and right, uh thanks for the links but they really dont help me. one shows me how to SPEED UP windows live preview and enable it. and the other one i can find a link that actually shows me how to enable it... but thanks i guess