Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Virtual PC

J

Ver 5.0 Connectix virtual pc full or trial

hockeyman16

I'm looking for the trial version of Connectix Virtual PC 4.x as it is the last version to run well on Windows 9x.

Thanks in advance.

Super Moderator

I prolly do have a copy of it, but i do not recall any of them being able to run on non NT systems. I'll check and see which versions i have.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    OK i checked. unable to locate VPC. But i did find all the Bochs, Vmware, Traverse copies i have.
    You mightbe able to use Bochs for whatever it is your trying to do. It does run on Win9x, and it is FREE.

Grandma (moderator)

Hello Louis,

Perhaps this is what you want

ftp://ftp.sys.net.pl/pub/Win/VPC/VPC_432_Trial.exe

hockeyman16

Beautiful! Thanks! You guys are the best here.

aafuss

Can anyone provide a link to the trial version of Virtual PC 5.1 for Windows-runs on W98SE-last version to do so? MS doesn't have it on its website-only a 2000/xp version

Vision

Hey. I was wondering if anyone has or knows where I can download a copy of Virtual PC 4.1 (trial).

Thanks in Advanced,

Vision

Super Moderator

As with any new post Please read the pinned topic How to Request an App if your not certain on how to make a request, then add the necessary info back into this thread. Do not over look searching the forum, as this has been requested at various times in the past.

http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...1564&hl=virtual

Similar product VmWare
    VMware Workstation is powerful virtual machine software for developers and system administrators who want to revolutionize software development, testing and deployment in their enterprise. Shipping for more than five years and winner of over a dozen major product awards, VMware Workstation enables software developers to develop and test the most complex networked server-class applications running on Microsoft Windows, Linux or NetWare all on a single desktop.
    Since VPC & Vmware are not free, you might wish to grab ahold of a Freeware emu.
    • Originally posted by http://bochs.sourceforge.net/
      Bochs is a highly portable open source IA-32 (x86) PC emulator written in C++, that runs on most popular platforms. It includes emulation of the Intel x86 CPU, common I/O devices, and a custom BIOS. Currently, Bochs can be compiled to emulate a 386, 486, Pentium, Pentium Pro or AMD64 CPU, including optional MMX, SSE, SSE2 and 3DNow instructions.
      Bochs is capable of running most Operating Systems inside the emulation including Linux, Windows® 95, DOS, and Windows® NT 4. Bochs was written by Kevin Lawton and is currently maintained by this project.