Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Please Help Winamp.

Hello everyone, I'm Bryan and new here. Got a few issues and not sure what to do. A couple of years ago. I inadvertently down loaded a virus causing a few files in Winamp to play upside down. Needed a new computer anyways, so my computer guy was able to get everything back in order. Everything was good until I got a new copy of Winamp and now those same set of files play upside down... My friend said that those files are corrupt and needed to be replaced. Since I cannot use Emule anymore, I decided to find those music videos on You Tube. Downloaded the file. And now Winamp wont play FLV. Files.. I even Googled this problem and manually typed the FLV. in the file types as one site suggested. Was also told to down load a previous version of Winamp with out success. Has anyone else had this problem? I just want to be able to play the files that I have now and new ones from You Tube with out any trouble. I currently have Winamp Version 5.24

Thanks, Bryan

light is our business

Default Hello

It's simple solution is that just install VLC media player instead of Winamp. I am sure you will not face that problem again.

Thank You for Your Massage..