Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Wirc

Janus

I'm looking for an old version of wirc not the irc server I looking for the one that meka remote control work on a computer.

Please

Please read the Pinned topic, How to Request an App because it makes it easier to find the program you requested. Then make the nessary corrections to your post and reply in this forum.

Super Moderator

As beanboy89 has pointed out to you, the request is difficult to fufill without alittle more infomation on your part. If you had read the pinned topic, which cleary states to read BEFORE posting any request, you might have gotten an answer, instead of being asked to reformat the question.
    Also, simply searching the forum, might have revealed this thread to you, which already hosts many similar apps, and some are freeware "remote control" apps
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...&t=917&hl=tight

Originally posted by locustfurnace@Feb 27 2004, 06:00 PM
    ...the request is difficult to fufill without alittle more infomation...Also, simply searching the forum...
    Yes and I wouldnt be surprised to see wirc stands for infrared these type control program links have also been posted previous.