Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Panicware

Jarrod Gross

[b] The newest free edition of popup stopper v3.0 does not work
    as well the old version. (2.92?) Does anyone still have it?
    The old version of Popup Stopper is still avaliable on the popup stopper website ( www.popupstopper.com ) and I agree the older version is better. If you go onto the website and at the top, click Downloads there is a whole list there.

The newest version of Popup stopper not in a bundle is "Pop-Up Stopper FREE Edition" Version 3.1.1012 but if you scroll up before that there is "Pop-Up Stopper Basic" Version 2.40.1000 (which I have bought and used because the cracks online do not work. There probalbly is a working crack out there somewhere and good luck finding it) this is named different but is the exact same, just a older version.

If you have any questions e-mail me at xXShaddowzXx@Comcast.Net

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Jarrod Gross@May 31 2004, 08:24 PM
    which I have bought and used because the cracks online do not work. There probalbly is a working crack out there somewhere and good luck finding it)
    Cracks are illegal. If you want a freeware popup stopper, there are many out there and you do not need a crack for. Just look in the pinned thread.
    Adware, Spyware & Content Filtering

hbdragon88

I agree, I use 2.92 because it's a lot better at blocking than 3.1. Here's the link off of the panicware site:

http://www.popupstopper.net/PopUpStopper292.exe

Pistol

I'm using pop up stopper pro v 1.6 works great