Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Regcleaner

Administrator

easy cleaner is free and pretty reliable http://personal.inet.fi/business/toniarts/ecleane.htm
    simply me

Release Candiate 1

I been using easy clearner for few years, It's very good on disk cleanup, However the reg is not the greatest. Best free 30 day trial to clean up reg is TuneUp Utilities 2007

If anyone is still looking, I have a copy of RegCleaner I can share

Quote Originally Posted by Goslow
    RegSeeker 1.35 beta .zip (307 KB)
    BEST reg cleaner i have ever found,i run it every day just about!!

1st time i ran it,it removed over 800 keys!!
    Last edited by The Dude; 05-05-2009 at 01:33 AM.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    BEST reg cleaner i have ever found,i run it every just about!!

1st time i ran it,it removed over 800 keys!!
    you must of had a real messy registry dude, 800 plus is a lot of garbage.i personally use the winoptimiser suite from www.ashampoo.com it covers everything i need and its quick and easy.
    simply me

Release Candiate 1

Quote Originally Posted by Windows 2000 SP4 View Post
    ...Best free 30 day trial to clean up reg is TuneUp Utilities 2007
    Im using the 2006er version. It contains a pretty good and safe cleaner.
    Last edited by XPY; 03-22-2007 at 01:41 PM.

Default Slow PC performance? Computer freezing? Windows errors? System crashes?

These are all symptoms of a critically ill registry. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Fix your PC now with RegCure - Precision surgery to correct Windows errors!

When the registry becomes very large, your computer's performance can decrease and cause it to be unstable. Some computer users will spend a lot of time and effort going through the registry and editing it manually. Not only can this be a daunting task, it is also a risky one. RegCure can fix your PC registry errors safely.
    Make frozen applications a thing of the past
    Frozen PC? Melt away Windows errors resulting from failed installations, incomplete un-installations, disabled drivers, and spyware applications

http://www.registryheal.com/
    Last edited by the gaffer; 03-22-2008 at 03:22 AM. Reason: threads merged

Users of Windows Operating System often encounter problems of slowness of computers or their systems crash suddenly leaving them stranded. Error in Windows registry systems could be the reasons. Registry repair or cleaning can save the user the requirements of replacing or upgrading the system. Fixing slow running computers could be conveniently accomplished using the registry repair or cleaning.

Best Registry Cleaner
    Is Your Solution to the Problem - Use of best registry cleaner can easily address the problems of unclean registry or data clogging there. Task that the cleaner accomplishes is to scan the entire registry system and fix corrupt registry. Consequent upon scanning the cleaner deletes unnecessary duplicate files defragging the memory as well as helping proper data organization. All companions of the deleted file, software or applications are automatically deleted as well.

Quote Originally Posted by the gaffer
    you must of had a real messy registry dude, 800 plus is a lot of garbage.
    Yes well all Regseeker does is look for INVALID REG POINTS (Its not like the spam posted above my reply here)

I have seen people say the first time they ran it it removed over 1000 entries!!

This really is the best GENERAL CLEANER.. (Clearing up un-needed keys,etc)

You should try it bud