Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    CurlyQ

i still have no idea what you are talking about - would you just send the file to me --becuase i am completely lost..i just want ie95 so i can d/l msn5-thanks

Super Moderator

Why would I send you a file that you downloaded already? Not only that, but how would I send such a file? You have no email address, and can your email account hold a 50 megs file?

Since this thread started out with a question about MSN, your asking me about IE5.5, What exactly are you in need help with?

Did you look for the filenames i wrote, or are you trying to install MSN? and not IE?

Ben H

Microsoft don't want you accessing their messenging servers with old versions of MSN. What's their problem?

brendenchartier

ok hi, this is my first time here but w/e... ok well i download msn messenger 5.0, and installed it but it would not let me sign in unless I upgraded to 7.0. I wanna use an older version of msn because my system is not that fast and is slow when I run msn messenger 7.0. So please help!!!!!?????!!!& #33;!! I have to use an older version of msn messenger. And it would be kinda stupid to have it on this site if it does not work :angry: So please help

Thanks.... <_< <_<

Administrator

this has been covered before on several occasions,please always try a search before posting to see if your question has been asked and answered before http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...96&hl=messenger have a read ,there are also many other threads on the messenger subject
    simply me

Super Moderator

topics merged

marye0303

I&#39;m new to this forum, but I want to complain about MSN 7.0 as well. I don&#39;t know where or how to find other related topics. I too am having lots of bugs with 7.0, and would like to download Version 6, but am told that Version 7.0 is the one I should have. Is there some way to d/l Version 6 again? I just d/l the latest Version 6 tonight, and am having the same bugs, which I always report, but they never seemed to be fixed. I am running Windows ME O.S.