Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AfterDark

Jorge

hey, after dark was the first computer program i met, it was so cool, unfortunately my HD was formated and i couldnt find it again, can you help me out?

it was a screensaver program if the name looks familiar to you.

I dont know what your looking for but this might work
    http://www.pixeldreams.com/program.html

sevenarc9

I have it still on the orginial floppy disk. I probably could make a copy for you. Let me know.

Super Moderator

Originally posted by sevenarc9+Dec 6 2003, 03:06 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sevenarc9 @ Dec 6 2003, 03:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I have it still on the orginial floppy disk. I probably could make a copy for you. Let me know.[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin--Oldversion.com Faqs
    @ http://www.oldversion.com/faq.php
    Why do you only have freeware and shareware?
    This is not a "warez" site. We are able to legally distribute only freeware and shareware, since they are free.
    [/quote]
    Is this a shareware version? if not, please do not offer to supply full versions of retail programs, as that is illegal, and not acceptable on this forum/site. Unless you are relinquishing your license with the copy to the other person, if that is permissible under the EUA of the application.

gobas_myzery

This site should try to get afterdark no one has it anywhere expecially 1.0 for dos its impossible to find on net.

Originally posted by gobas_myzery@Nov 2 2004, 09:47 AM
    This site should try to get afterdark no one has it anywhere expecially 1.0 for dos its impossible to find on net.
    if you are requesting this app then please do so by following the pinned topic HOW TO REQUEST AN APP at the the top of the forum , also search the forum as it may of been requested before, if you are suggesting it shopuld be hosted at ov then please use the oldversion.com forum which is the bottom one of the four.

djdingo

Program Name: AfterDark for Windows?
    Current version: ?
    Desired versions: any
    Description: This screensaver package came with the famous Flying Toasters Screensaver (I believe). Been looking for this thing for a year or more. Want screensaver, so if stand-alone or with AfterDark, either will do. Hope someone&#39;s got it to share&#33; Thanks&#33;

if you have not found it in a year it is obviously going to be a very hard find for anyone, especially as you have no info on the developer website etc, or even a version no, was the title freeware , shareware , remember this site only deals with freeware shareware and trial or demo software , please add more info if possible.

Kay D.

OMG&#33; I had After dark a million years ago with Windows 3.1 when you still booted through DOS&#33; I probably still have it somewhere, but the bad news is that even if I find it, it is probably on 5 inch disk. And I have no way to access it. Holy moly&#33;

OK, try this: http://www.dynamickarma.com/content/magic_features.htm
    and this is the download page: http://www.dynamickarma.com/content/magic_download.htm

It is the company that developed flying toasters for AfterDark, and they have an upgraded 32 bit version. Don&#39;t know for sure that toasters is on it, but it&#39;s worth a try&#33;