Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Super Moderator

When not at your computer, such as at a friends computer, or a public computer. and you wish to IM someone, here are two ways to check your AIM or ICQ accounts. with just a java enabled web browser, and nothing to download or install.

AIM Express for AOL
    http://aimexpress.aol.com/

ICQ2go
    http://go.icq.com/

ICQ2go
    Worked for me away from wrk but I guess they block anything with icq in the url there.
    Love icq's free sms only free mostly reliable carrier I can find in my part of the world
    Picked it up from one of your answers in a recent thread are you running out of them starting a thread ! :-) (rhetorical?)lol

B.T.W thanks for making it easier for everyone to find info.

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Goslow+Sep 9 2003, 06:50 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goslow @ Sep 9 2003, 06:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> are you running out of them starting a thread &#33; :-) (rhetorical?)lol
    [/b]

LOL , No, not really. I think I actually started a grand total of 2 threads on this forum, the current one and one for old DOS AOL suites, though no one replied to that one.

I have found myself using the go.icq several times when the icq2003 client would not permit me to login. This was mostly due to when icq was changing login servers and I had not yet added those ip address to the IPFW ruleset.

<!--QuoteBegin--Goslow
    @Sep 9 2003, 06:50 AM
    Love icq&#39;s free sms only free mostly reliable carrier I can find in my part of the world
    [/quote]

did you ever try this program?
    PowerSMS is an application to send SMS messages to mobile phones over the Internet.
    http://come.to/netluff/