Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ramian

Hi,
    I've been using TimeCalendarLE for quite some time now and what I can say is that it is one good calendar/schedular. The problem is that it only offers 2 layers (different colored sets of events) in the free version. I suppose other users of TCLE also face this restiction. Does anyone know of any other calendar program, very very similar to TimeCalendar but which offers more layers. If you don't know what TimeCalendarLE is like, head on down to the TimeCalendar website to see the screenshots. I've searched most of the freeware sites that fill up my Favorites folder but have yet to find something which offers the form and functionality of TCLE but with support for more layers. I'm even game for obscure versions which are no longer updated or what-not, I just need something as good or better (obviously freeware) than TCLE.
    Thanks!

cheers!

Super Moderator

lots of calendar & planners you can browse here, too many to look for, without knowing what your looking for.
    http://www.softandco.com/cat-060-021-0156-01-099/0/

ramian

I went through the whole site but couldn't find what I wanted. Thanks anyway.
    that means I'm still on the lookout for one. I read somewhere that the Palm desktop software built in PIM was quite good. I tried it out yesterday but it lacked the in the options and alarms area. Does anyone know of any "alternative" PIMs or calendar programs out there?
    Thanks!