Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Express Digital Darkroom

Aloha to everyone, I'm new to this form and was hoping that you can really help me out. I'm really stuck. I need to obtain a working copy of Express Digital Darkroom Pro, or Assembly. I just lost my job and I'm trying to get back on my feet. I really need your help.

Gabe

Hi
    It wasn't for theft was it?
    Only free shareware demos excetra will be linked to on O.V.com though someone may sell you a license though you would be better off trying a trade site that deals with that sort of thing,surely you must have some savings if you have only "just lost your job"".

If you read & post the pinned topic in the request forum someone may help you in obtaining a trial or a demo.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe25 View Post
    Aloha to everyone, I'm new to this form and was hoping that you can really help me out. I'm really stuck. I need to obtain a working copy of Express Digital Darkroom Pro, or Assembly. I just lost my job and I'm trying to get back on my feet. I really need your help.

Gabe
    http://www.expressdigital.com/products/eptbyb.shtm try before you BUY
    simply me

Thanks to everyone. No, It would be for personal use. I tried the demo verse and it seems to be what I'm looking for. I just can't efford that kind of price tag there selling it. Does anyone have a copy that they could send me. It would be greatly apperciated.

Gabe

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe25 View Post
    Thanks to everyone. No, It would be for personal use. I tried the demo verse and it seems to be what I'm looking for. I just can't efford that kind of price tag there selling it. Does anyone have a copy that they could send me. It would be greatly apperciated.

Gabe
    to supply a version without you buying a licence is illegal,this forum is not about supplying pirate copies or unlicenced software as previously mentioned.if the software trial in the link above is what you need then you can buy it from the developer.
    simply me