Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: BlueSoleil

Default BlueSoleil

Program Name:BlueSoleil
    Current version:Go have a look if your interested
    Desired versions:2.1.0.0 EDR Release 051216
    Description:Bluetooth driver/management software, good for connecting your phone to your computer when the phone has been supplied with a usb cable that Win98SE drivers were never written for! amongst other things
    Last version installer with support for Win98SE as far as I know.

Its fully functional if you have a licensed dongle otherwise there maybe a data limit, but I dont know about that as the dongle I bought new for $1.50 (thats probably 25c in your money!) works fine.
    By the way I got no support from that vendor when I complained that the installer they bundled ,V2.6.0.8, didnt work with with Win98SE, yet they happily took my $1.50 ! without understanding the concept of service.

Anyway you probably don't care & just want the software so thanks to Nuno Alexandre@ http://unisupport.net/forum/ who does understand service & kindly uploaded it go here. 27.5MB<<<

Very rare file/link that I would suggest be hosted @O.V.com.

B.T.W. unisupport.net & the vendor I bought the dongle from are in no way related. AFAIK

Keywords: BlueSoleil 2.1.0.0 EDR Release 051216 BlueSoleil_2.1.0.0_EDR_Release_051216.zip

You are the man, Goslow. File should be up on the site by Saturday.
    Last edited by OldVersion.com Admin; 05-15-2008 at 04:12 PM.
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper

Quote Originally Posted by OldVersion.com Admin View Post
    You are the man, Goslow. File should be up on the site by Saturday.
    UPDATE:
    And I thought I was slow !

Better than that awful Mediafire site Unisupport is again hosting the file so you can download it from this USB 2.0 - Bluetooth v2.0 Class I <<< tips & download page.