Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Gold

Default Have A Web Design I Would Like To Install On My Personal Home Page, Can You Help?

I found a web design and the directions stated right click it and "save as", so I did. I had put it in my workfile, where I put everything so I can find it, I loose things a lot! Well I tried to get it to do something! I could see it but couldn't figure out how to get it from there to my personal home page. I was looking around and I found it on "My Computer", looked more promising because it said to go onto web page. But now everytime I type in the address: http://my.compuserve.com/ I get a notice that says:
    can not connect to http://my.computer.com/ server not found or is too busy to answer, and then it gives see: c\windows\TEMP\wecerr.txt for details. I can't find that either! I know the site is there, I use it, and on that particular place where I put the address, (the address given to me by Compuserve), there is, on the right side, underneath that, a place to click that says page. When I click on that it takes me right to the page that I want to put the design on. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
    I'm sorry if this is somewhere else on this forum but I honestly have looked, a lot, and just couldn't find the answer. Maybe I was looking in the wrong place if it's here.