Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Nero

Poiquiop

Hi. I've noticed that you're advertising Nero as being currently at 5.5.10.0 . I'm afraid you're behind the times. They have since upgraded and are now at 6.0.0.15. If you like, I have Nero versions 5.5.10.20; 5.5.10.28; 5.5.10.35; 5.5.10.42; 6.0.0.11. Email me at poiquiop@fastmail.ca for these versions.

Just trying to make your site better,

J.

Super Moderator

The site is taking some time to re do, and I am sure when they Admins are satisfied with all the updates they have collected and incorporated into the site, and reworked whatever else they decided to change is to their liking, they will have all the necessary info updated.

Since this site is run be a few people, 2 or 3. I am sure alot of other things occupy their time alittle more so than the site.

You should hold onto the files you have, and maybe shortly either the site will be updated and looking for files you have, or they have already amassed all the Nero's to current.

Since the Nero's have grown to over 10 megs. thats alot of bandwidth sending them across the net. via email also.

you might want to host the files on your own server and post a link, so if someone else needs that version you have, they can obtain it.